At KFC, we feed the world. But we do more than fill people up. We fulfill their life. Our meals matter, and when we serve them with southern hospitality, we make our customer’s day. So our jobs are more than a paycheck – they’re about being independent, having fun, and making new friends.
If you’re ready for a career in restaurant management, our Shift Supervisor position is the right place to start. Working as a Shift Supervisor lets you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
- A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team.. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
- We have a GREAT culture at KFC and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are –honest, energetic and fun. Able to get along and talk easily with people. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- And, you’re at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
- You’re a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
- You like talking – a lot – even to strangers (despite what your Mom told you). This is important, because you’re not able to text message customers.
- You’ve got attitude – the right kind of course – and understand the need to be on time, all the time. With loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – working as a team.
- And you’re at least 16 years old.
Qualification & Experience:
- No experience necessary as full training will be provided to all employees. Retail Traineeships are also available for employees who meet the required criteria.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A