The Delivery Driver contacts customers to confirm delivery details, determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews. Additionally, this associate must follow DOT and CDL regulations, including DOT physicals, to keep themselves and others safe while driving.
- The Delivery Driver plays a critical role in ensuring on-time, accurate, and safe deliveries, while providing exceptional service to our customers in their homes.
- This associate has the opportunity many times each day to leave a final positive impression with our customers and the purchasing experience. This associate builds positive relationships with customers every day and ensures their needs are met.
- Most of this associate’s day is spent driving, inspecting, loading and unloading merchandise, and assisting with installation.
- Valid Class A or Class B license (with airbrake endorsement).
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Ability to comply with DOT and CDL regulations.
- Valid medical certificate or ability to obtain one upon employment.
- Ability to pass MVR screen in accordanc
- 3 months of experience operating a forklift or Moffett onloading/offloading a vehicle.
- 1 year of experience driving a semi-truck/trailer OR certification from a driving school.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Meridian, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A