All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Receiver/Stocker, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Unloading and stocking merchandise in an accurate and timely manner.
- Following safe lifting procedures while moving and placing merchandise.
- The Customer Service Associate – Sales Floor delivers excellent customer service by listening to customers, using expertise to help customers, and loading merchandise for customers. Overall, most of this associate’s time is spent interacting with our customers and ensuring they receive the best possible shopping and project planning experience.
- Certification in trade related to department (e.g., hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden, and lumber/building materials).
- 1 year of retail experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 1 year of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- 1 year of retail merchandising experience, including performing Zone Recovery, stocking, down stocking, facing/fronting product, pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
- 1 year of retail experience in related department (e.g., hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden, and lumber/building materials).
- 1 year of experience in a customer service position at a home improvement or hardware retailer in related department (e.g., hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden, and lumber/building materials).
- 1 year of experience working in any department at a Lowe\’s retail store.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Columbia, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A