All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Receiver/Stocker, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Unloading and stocking merchandise in an accurate and timely manner.
- Following safe lifting procedures while moving and placing merchandise.
- The Sales Specialist Millwork serves as an expert, explaining the specifications and features of a product or service to existing or potential customers, with the goal of closing a sale. This associate provides exceptional consultative services to customers and confirms their needs are met before leaving the store. The Sales Specialist Millwork is also responsible for executing orders and projects in their area of focus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 year of external experience in customer facing sales OR 6 months Lowe\’s retail experience.
- 1 year of experience entering and submitting customer sales orders, including Special Order Sales.
- 2 years of experience identifying and selling products based upon customer needs or plans.
- 2 years of experience in providing customer service including identifying and resolving customer complaints, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- 2 years of experience following up on outstanding or incomplete customer orders, sales, or installs.
- 1 year of experience promoting product related services and plans such as installation, delivery, credit financing, or extended protection plans.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A