The District Merchandising Service Manager is also responsible for supporting and leading Merchandising Service teams, both daytime and overnight travel teams in the district by providing guidance, mentoring, and coaching to District Quality Coordinator and Merchandising Service Manager.
- The District Merchandising Service Manager (DMSM) directs the execution strategy for Merchandising Service teams to promote a better shopping experience.
- This leader drives improvement and consistency in store product reset projects, sets merchandise maintenance priorities, and analyzes and resolves merchandising issues.
- The DMSM also manages related travel and budget expenses.
- To be successful, this leader must be able to collaborate effectively and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 years of experience in a fast-paced retail environment OR 2 years of Lowe\’s store experience
- 2 years of supervisory experience including coaching/training team members
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Ability to pass MVR screen in accordance with company requirements
- Ability to travel between stores within district
- Available to work overnight and weekends as required
- 2 years of experience leading a distributed workforce (e.g., multiple units across stores)
- 2 years of product merchandising experience including reading planograms, setting up and tearing down displays
- Experience using Microsoft Office products (e.g., Excel, Outlook)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A