The Customer Service Associate – Sales Floor delivers excellent customer service by listening to customers, using expertise to help customers, and loading merchandise for customers. Overall, most of this associate’s time is spent interacting with our customers and ensuring they receive the best possible shopping and project planning experience.
- The District Merchandising Service Manager (DMSM) directs the execution strategy for Merchandising Service teams to promote a better shopping experience.
- This leader drives improvement and consistency in store product reset projects, sets merchandise maintenance priorities, and analyzes and resolves merchandising issues.
- The DMSM also manages related travel and budget expenses.
- To be successful, this leader must be able to collaborate effectively and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Certification in trade related to department (e.g., hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden, and lumber/building materials).
- 1 year of retail experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 1 year of retail experience providing customer service, including identifying and resolving customer issues, assisting customers in locating product, greeting customers, answering phones, building relationships with customers, and thanking customers for their business.
- 1 year of retail merchandising experience, including performing Zone Recovery, stocking, down stocking, facing/fronting product, pricing, maintaining signage, and housekeeping.
- 1 year of retail experience in related department (e.g., hardware, kitchen, plumbing, electrical, lawn and garden, and lumber/building materials).
- 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
- Ability to obtain sales related licensure or registration as may be required by law.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: High Point, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A