All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Seasonal Associate, this means:
- Being friendly and professional, and responding quickly to customer and associate needs.
- Ensuring merchandise is stocked and presented appropriately for customers.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
- The Installed Sales Coordinator supports the delivery of high-quality and timely installation services for Lowe’s customers.
- To be successful, this associate must pay attention to details and demonstrate strong organizational, communication, and relationship building skills.
- Although much of this associate’s time is spent checking systems and reaching out to installers, vendors, and customers, the Installed Sales Coordinator also occasionally preps merchandise for pickup.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 6 months of experience communicating with vendors OR customers regarding returns, payments, or contract fulfillment.
- 6 months of experience in an administrative role processing and filing paperwork including invoices.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Gulfport, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A