Website Taco Bell
Taco Bell has been recognized as a leading innovator in the restaurant industry and even the business world. The Manager/Sr. Manager of Operations Strategy and Innovation will be an integral leader on fun and fast paced team that generates and builds upon creative ideas for restaurant operations which will include new technology integration all with an aim at delighting our customers and our team members. This role will also lead the field-testing process and will ensure the initiative effectively integrates into our business across our restaurants nationwide at national launch.
Projects for this role will be highly visible in nature and made up of multiple, cross functional efforts. Once launched, you may also be responsible for field support, reporting, and both internal and field communications.
We are looking for someone who stays abreast of emerging technology, including new methods, devices, and social outlets.
- Team Leadership: lead a team focused on operational improvements in the restaurants, kitchens and processes.
- Operations Strategy: develop and design end-to-end strategies that will streamline processes, create seamless restaurant execution and enhance employee/customer experience while positively impacting margins and other business metrics.
- Execution: Implement new strategies that have a proven ROI. Work closely with Restaurant GMs/Franchisees and support them in focusing on the most profitable initiatives.
- Innovation: Identify and develop new opportunities for modernizing and improving operations by leveraging technology, staying current with trends in the marketplace, and keeping a focus on the wants and desires of the employee/consumer base (Millennials and Gen-Z).
- Local travel around Orange County is also common
- Experience in restaurant/retail operations, technology product development, management consulting, or engineering/automation preferred
- Comfort acting as an individual contributor and as a team manager
- Must be able to travel domestically 10-20% of the time
- Self-motivated individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit that adapts readily to change
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- High energy & flexible
- Ability to quickly develop trust-based relationships and influence at various levels of an organization
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize time in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA or master’s degree in relevant field preferred
- Experience with data analytics tools (e.g. Excel, Power BI, Tableau)
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Irvine, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A