We are looking for an agile, curious and dynamic Project Manager to work for the world’s largest family restaurant business and lead the UK & Ireland’s financial and tax agenda for successful development and deployment of systems, reporting and tools that drive business growth and upholding financial integrity, accounting standards and taxation principles.
There are many new and innovative approaches being implemented to ensure that the business continues to be the market leader and drive future business growth, and the Financial Project manager role is the key advisor and contact between the cross-functional working group and the Finance organisation.
- Act as a contact person, key liaison and advisor between Senior Finance & Tax Leadership peers and IT/Project areas to ensure the friction-free use, and uphold data integrity of the systems, reports and tools
- Act as a mentor and training manager for all Finance Staff progressing qualification, including aligning role rotation
- Enable Continuous Improvement and Automation projects within Sub-team and Cross-team initiatives
- Proactive and engaging leadership, presenting to and providing regular business updates on projects/work streams to the franchisee community
- Deliver continuous optimisation of our reporting, planning and analysis systems as well as the Tax, finance & accounting processes in scope.
- Collaborate on the design and implementation of global finance system projects in UK & Ireland
- Act as a business partnership, being the first point of contact for technical guidance on new initiatives/projects that drive our incremental, long-term sales growth and profitability.
- Customer Obsessed – ability to listen to and respond to customer feedback, ensuring our financial services deliver value: quality at the right time, first time
- Excellent interpersonal skills – Ability to connect, build relationships to understand, partner, influence and advise varied partner perspective
- Commercial Understanding – strong financial and commercial knowledge providing business insights capability, preference for experience of the retail environment
- Technology Literate – Familiar with Automation, Digital and Data trends, proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and
- knowledge of Cloud/Collaboration/visual insight technologies preferred.
- +7 years’ Finance Experience – having held similar role(s), in-depth knowledge. Technical expertise in Finance &
- Accounting, VAT principles and Transition/Implementation project experience advantageous.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Walsall, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A