Our Management Degree Apprenticeship is a great opportunity to gain real-life management experience following our structured and industry recognised training programmes, while at the same time studying towards a degree qualification with Manchester Metropolitan University.
- The role is very hands on and is about being a role model and leading from the front. This means you’ll spend a lot of time on the restaurant floor motivating your staff and delivering a great customer experience.
- You will work closely with your mentor and spend time with crew trainers and your restaurant manager to learn about the business.
- You be placed in a cohort with other students so that you can support each other throughout the programme.
- The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working efficiently is also essential.
- Finally, we are looking for those that have an aptitude towards problem solving, decision making and motivating, leading and inspiring people.
- To apply you’ll need to have 104–112 UCAS points (A level grades BCC – BBC) or equivalent alternative qualifications.
- You will also need GCSE grade C or 4 in English and Maths.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A