Join us and you will become part of a team that works together to provide the best quick service, family restaurant experience – by far. If you have visited one of our restaurants before, you’ve probably got some idea of what’s involved in working here. However, you might not realise the variety and scope of the role. We want every McDonald’s customer to have a brilliant experience, every time they visit. That means hot food in a clean and friendly restaurant. As a Crew Member, you’ll make it happen, whether you’re preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers’ needs.
- To join us as a Crew Member, you will need to be confident in approaching and dealing with diverse groups of people. Friendly, courteous and helpful behaviour should come naturally to you as well as working as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills such as attentive listening, face-to-face verbal communication and eye contact are a must.
- You must also understand the importance of maintaining high standards of quality and service as well as cleanliness.
- Quite simply, you will be working in our fast moving, high energy environment and we’re looking for a genuine smile plus an ability to connect with customers and make them feel valued.
- The ability to maintain high energy levels whilst working both efficiently and productively is essential. Finally, your appearance should always be smart and clean.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A