Website NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
The Office of the Administrator, Space Communication and Navigation (SCaN) Division is seeking a skilled individual to be responsible for strategic planning and execution of Program Planning and Budgeting Operations, day-to-day management of the Business Management Office within SCan, and supervision of staff. SCaN is responsible for the development, acquisition, and management of communications and navigation services for human and robotic space exploration programs.
- You must have one year of specialized experience equivalent to the next lower grade, which has equipped you with the particular competencies needed to successfully perform the duties of the position described above.
- Your resume must include a clear and detailed narrative description, in your own words, of how you meet the required specialized experience.
- Experience statements copied from a position description, vacancy announcement or other reference material constitutes plagiarism and may result in disqualification and losing consideration for the job.
- Working with multiple stakeholders/customers; providing guidance on project execution; leading teams or groups.
- To qualify you must have one year of directly related specialized experience equivalent to the GS-14 level applying qualitative and/or quantitative methods for the assessment and improvement of business operations effectiveness or the improvement of complex management processes; advising on and facilitating budget formulation and/or financial/resource management; providing authoritative business management guidance and ensuring compliance with policies and legal requirements;
Company: NASA – National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A