In partnership with our Product Director, you will own the ongoing optimization and growth roadmap for an early stage social commerce mobile product built for female gen-z consumers. We are striving to create a world class product that encourages new users to return daily, removes friction around the first purchase, and makes the entire experience more gen-z brand right. You will test and deliver optimizations and features to drive daily user engagement and retention with the goal of fostering a regular habit of returning to our mobile product to be entertained, consume, learn and engage with the content and community. All to create the destination for the next generation to shop Nike as well as foster and grow our relationship with our gen-z female community.
- Establish the key themes, objectives and key results for your functional area, and support the full product lifecycle.
- Ensure the deep partnership between engineering, designers, researchers, and analysts within the production teams to deliver against the product vision
- Drive Product cross-team collaboration and standardization across your different production teams with efficient processes & best practices
- Champion the voice of the customer, turning user research and data insights into meaningful plans to build the best customer experience throughout the user lifecycle
- Be a smart problem solver and deliver quality solutions quickly.
- Proven track record of success launching and iterating digital products
- Demonstrated ability in Product Management
- Relevant experience in an e-commerce or social product
- Worked within an agile software environment to deliver customer-led outcomes
- Ability to easily shift between high level strategy and tactical execution
- Outstanding communication skills, both written & verbal/presentation. You should have experience communicating and influencing at multiple levels of an organization
- Entrepreneurial mentality with a strong bias towards action
- Naturally collaborative and supportive
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Livermore, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A