Website Pacific Sunwear
Ability to make low level decisions about tasks. Required to interact with Business Area Stakeholders, Department Management, Project Steering Teams, Core teams and Extended teams. The role requires a large degree of interaction with peers and supported users. Must be able to work in a fast paced, change driven environment while remaining professional and articulate.
- Completely understands user operations, anticipates needs and pursues efficient solutions through application configuration and deployment
- Able to articulate business requirement needs to Project leads, Systems Analysts, Developers and Vendors on portfolio wide projects.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Responds to trouble tickets and provides day-to-day support. Drives improved user productivity through developing and implementing new business processes and systems solutions. Assist end users in identifying and obtaining information needs from business systems
- Lead projects through all aspects of the development process, including design discussions and prioritization
- Provides business process analysis support on portfolio wide projects. Communicates with management and users on all projects, support, or analysis tasks. Creates functional business requirements, testing strategies and test plans, sustainment strategies and training guides.
- Identify business systems solutions through research, benchmarking and investigation by attending conventions, seminars, reading journals and conducting collaboration with professional organizations, vendor user groups and other retailers
- 3+ years experience with Mulesoft development including Mulesoft connectors and API management
- Experience in retail and an in-depth knowledge of retail business processes
- Certified Mulesoft developer
- 5+ years of first hand experience in software development (Java, J2EE, SOAP, REST, Web Services)
- Perform change management functions associated with larger scale/impact configuration for order management application
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Management, or related technical field
- Responsible for pro-actively supporting other teams (analysis, gather metrics, review complaince, etc.) to drive business SLAs
- Experience using SOAP UI and Postman as well as first hand knowledge of XML/XSLT, JSON and HTTP concepts
- Experience working in areas of Integration Technology and capable of providing best practice and architecture recommendations to leadership
- Lead the designing, development, testing and deployment phases of Mulesoft integration related projects
Company: Pacific Sunwear
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Product Management
Job Location: Anaheim, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A