Website Panera Bread
In this role, you work in a fun environment with fresh food every day. You will be part of a driven team and working alongside with some of the top managers in the industry. As an Associate, you will enjoy flexible scheduling around school, sports and family life! You will work with other crew members who have a similar passion for working with customers and making their day. You will be a part of a team that gives back to your community on a daily basis by donating unsold product to local community organizations! Our associates receive excellent discounts, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement and can be promoted into Trainer, Shift Supervisor, Assistant Manager and even General Management positions!
- Attention to detail when placing and filling orders to prevent waste and promote positive customer interactions.
- Be a strong team player, with a commitment to continuous learning, who provides high quality service to our customers.
- Complete training and maintain knowledge by participating in all educational and training opportunities.
- Hear and sense customer needs and keep your manager and fellow team members informed.
- Interact with our guests in a friendly, fast, courteous and efficient manner.
- Take pride in every aspect of your work and perform it with energy and enthusiasm.
Company: Panera Bread
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer service
Job Location: Crescent Springs, KY, USA
Application Deadline: N/A