Petrofac is recruiting for an IT Lead, Networking based in the Bridgeview, Aberdeen office
We are looking for experienced IT professional to lead our IT Networking team across organization globally to make measurable improvements while maintaining high standards of service. The Lead Network Engineer serves as a lead coordinator for the network engineers within the infrastructure team. Establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections; troubleshooting network problems.
- Leading IT Network team globally and prepare network strategy
- Providing support for the UK onshore and offshore IT environment
- Working with Vendors and contracts in the support of Petrofac global network, cyber
- Reporting network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects
- Securing network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Maximising network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
- Responsible for administration, support, design of networking environment by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A