We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
- Governance of the engineering delivery systems processes and procedures.
- Ensure Petrofac standards, processes and procedures are routinely maintained and updated to align with our delivery and assurance methods following a programme of continuous improvement.
- Promotion of engineering and design function across EPS West
- Manage the engineering and design functions to ensure they are resourced to deliver workload with proven and competent personnel.
- Management of Engineering staff personnel including training and appraisal activity to ensure continuous development of all staff personnel.
- Positively collaborate with colleagues across all service lines and functions to ensure maximum pull through from customers is achieved and developed.
- Work closely with the Digital Technology and Innovations team to ensure development of our Digital working methods aligns fully with our portfolio of works, business development activities and market opportunities.
- Ensure that the Approved HSE Policy for engineering work is being adhered to and implemented by the staff and Subcontractors.
- Responsible for ensuring effective engineering interface across satellite offices.
- MEng in relevant engineering discipline
- Chartered Engineer
- Proven track record of delivery in a variety of roles, previous engineering management experience essential
- Significant UKCS experience essential.
- Proven leadership qualities in an engineering environment
- E&I Background strongly preferred
- Ability to identify and develop talent within the engineering organisation
- Multidiscipline understanding and knowledge
- Ability to review client requirements and provide robust, value driven solutions
- Demonstrable ability to recruit, develop and retain technical resources
- Experience in a range of management roles and particularly technical delivery and assurance
- Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels essential
- Commercial awareness
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A