Petrofac is recruiting for a HSE Advisor based at the Bridgeview office.
The HSE Advisor will provide proactive Health, Safety and Environmental support to the offshore and onshore teams engaged on Operations and Maintenance contracts. This position reports to the HSE Team Lead for UK North.
- Investigating and reviewing near misses and incidents
- Advising on legislative changes and industry initiatives
- Interfacing with the Petrofac/Client Occupational Health Teams and site Medics
- Prepare reports and statistics for contract for internal and external reporting
- Actively participating in company initiatives and support contract implementation
- Acting as focal point for contract activities on HSE matters, both onshore and offshore
- Representing the Company and its management system and arrangements to Clients and Subcontractors
- Attending regular site visits, monitoring activities and processes, meeting staff and providing briefings
- Developing and maintaining a positive working relationship with client HSE representatives and Petrofac personnel: specifically, ESR’s; to ensure a safety working environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A