Website Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
A New Popeye’s Franchise is currently looking for bold, energetic people to join our team. If you have the drive, a big smile and a passion for delivering excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you! Here at Popeye’s your job really can be all you want it to be! Top notch Restaurant Management at Popeye’s® is an important ingredient to the success of the business. Our managers are responsible for delivering our ‘Customer Promise’ by managing human resources, operational and financial objectives. We are deeply committed to excellence and reward our managers for strong performance.
- Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent.
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program. Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on the Customer
- Promise, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention). Mobilizes the restaurant management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts.
- Assumes full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies, following cash control & security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results.
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies.
- Counsels and disciplines team members as necessary.
- High School Diploma or GED required, 3 years of college preferred or equivalent experience.
- Management experience in a restaurant, industry required.
- Possess exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to stay organized in a fast paced environment.
- Strong math skills and Windows-based computer literacy.
- Must have good verbal communication skills.
- Experience motivating, mentoring and training a team.
- Reliable transportation.
Company: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A