Website Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
We’re looking for enthusiastic Crew Members to become part of our Popeyes family. Crew Members will prepare, package and deliver food to dine-in and carryout customers while maintaining the company’s operational quality and cleanliness standards. Crew Members are friendly and show a genuine caring attitude for customers and fellow employees and are committed to providing the best customer service and dining experience.
- Maintains a neat and clean work area
- Greets all guests to make them feel welcome
- Maintains adequately stocked workstations, restocking stations as needed
- Adheres to all safe food handling policies and procedures
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Tenders cash and credit transactions
- Prepares and presents quality products at all times
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have a friendly and courteous demeanor and work well with others
- Must be reliable and maintain consistent, punctual attendance
- Available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must be dedicated to providing excellent service
- Must be able to consistently carry products/boxes and miscellaneous weighing no more than 60 pounds
- Must be able to remain on one’s feet for extended periods of time
Company: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Metairie, LA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A