Website Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
The Crew Member is responsible for assisting in many different areas within a restaurant, including but not limited to: product preparation and delivery, customer service, and restaurant interior and exterior maintenance. A Crew Member may also function primarily as a Cook or Cashier.
- Maintains fast and accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensures products are consistent with company quality standards.
- Answers guests? questions and provides information with regards to the food products sold at the store. Elevates any questions or complaints, as necessary, to the Shift Leader or General Manager.
- Inputs orders accurately into a Point of Sale (POS) system.
- Computes and records transactions using the POS system and the company cash register, which includes handling cash, credit, or check transactions, redeeming coupons, and issuing change and receipts.
- Works with other crew members to cook and package orders.
- Maintains exceptional levels of quality, customer service, cleanliness, and other factors that impact the guest experience.
- Follows all appropriate health code and local jurisdiction food handling requirements.
- Always maintains cleanliness of the workstation.
- Ensures food quality and 100% guest satisfaction.
- Ensures a safe working and customer environment by facilitating safe work behaviors.
- Works as a team player to support other employees in completing their tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a passion to serve people
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including professional working proficiency in English
- Basic math skills
- Proficient use of POS systems and cash registers
- Ability to work together as a team and maintain a positive attitude
- Must have reliable transportation and be dependable
Company: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Greenwood, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A