Website Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
Crew leaders at this job must have a customer-oriented mindset with a strong emphasis on customer service.Additional duties include but are not limited to delegating crew job duties, filling out daily paperwork, taking inventory, being able to train incoming crew, maintaining food safety standards, and maintaining store cleanliness standards.
- Conducts personnel selection, training, scheduling supervision and evaluation activities in compliance with all federal and state laws to develop a high degree of staff efficiency and teamwork.
- Orders inventory on a timely basis and manages COGs according to our policies and procedures.
- Ensures that guests are served in a courteous, timely manner which results in their satisfaction.
- Maintains high food quality and attractive food appearance, made according to Popeyes product specifications.
- Reviews and analyzes financial data weekly and initiates corrective actions to increase sales and profits.
- Ensures that proper sanitation and cleanliness of the unit is in order to fulfill health requirements, Popeyes standards and to enhance the eating atmosphere for guests.
- Implements and monitors cost and other control techniques in order to ensure the achievement of sales and profit objectives.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Health insurance
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Other types of insurance
Company: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Jefferson, LA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A