Website Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
Cook at Popeyes are a critical part of the kitchen team. Our busy restaurants mean consistent hours.
- Use motion that entails pushing, pulling, and stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists
- Ability to stay organized in a fast-paced environment
- Continuous bending, reaching, twisting and use of hands and arms.
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- A smiling face and positive attitude
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Be able to work in a wet, confined area with elevated temperatures.
- Must possess excellent verbal communications skills
- Able to Stand for up to 8 hours
- Training & career growth opportunities
- Discounted Shift Meal 50%
- Flexible scheduling – full and part time
Company: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Chalmette, LA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A