The Pricing Signage Coordinator helps ensure our customers have a positive shopping experience by neatly displaying up-to-date and accurate pricing and signage. This associate hangs, removes, and replaces signage throughout the store in accordance with the sales promotion schedule.
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 months of experience with price integrity/audit.
- 6 months of experience with Lowe’s.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Beaumont, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A