Website Rockwell Automation
This high-performing team of Product Security Engineers work across the entire organization, with everyone from product developers to executives. The PSIRT Lead handles the receipt of all security incidents from internal teams, customers and researchers and leads the resolution and disclosure functions to ensure the security of customers and users. The work is fast paced, diverse, and has executive level visibility.
- Development, maintenance and continuous improvement of the product security incident response tools and process, including all required supporting artifacts.
- Establishing and sustaining incident communications through resolution.
- Working cross-functionally with all business units, development teams, product security team members, customer support, legal and external security researchers to ensure timely resolution of security incidents and events.
- Coordination of external and internal product security incidents and reported security issues affecting various Rockwell Automation products and applications.
- Lead reviews and analysis to identify systematic issues.
- Relevant information security certifications, such as SANS/GIAC Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), EC-Council Certified Incident Handler (ECIH), SANS GPEN, or Offensive Security OSCP/OSCE is a plus.
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships with external researchers and reporting organizations (ie./ ICS-CERT, etc).
- Knowledge of the security research community is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while leading and tracking numerous cases in parallel simultaneously.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of experience.
- Solid understanding of OWASP Top 10, common classes of product security vulnerabilities and attack/defense methodologies.
- Ability to triage issues, evaluate risk and provide guidance to engineering teams regarding the impact of security issues using industry standard metrics such as CVSS.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening
Company: Rockwell Automation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Application Deadline: N/A