Perform development, testing, debugging and documenting of programs for computer-based systems. Provide maintenance and support of computer-based systems.
- Assist with User Story, Bug and other Work Item delivery and acceptance as well as technical documentation such as current state diagrams and process flows for use in driving architectural and procedural decisions.
- Organize and plan technology roadmap advancements for assigned products.
- Coordinates delivery efforts across one or more development teams including arbitration of technical conflicts and decisions.
- Ensure that Quality and Security are carried throughout product development and product lifecycle management.
- Accountable for all aspects of technological performance of the product including software, hardware, database, nonfunctional requirements, etc.
- Determine resource and skill sets requirements by sprint.
- Provide supporting information as needed for service management of assigned products including properly logging and prioritization of identified issues in the backlog.
- Be a contributor to the success of product development and delivery by facilitating working groups or directly contributing to coding efforts, code reviews, testing and/or other work when needed.
- Holds Development, Technical, Professional Services, Data, and other IT teams accountable within the framework of the product.
- Plan product releases for rolling 12 months.
- Ensure that implementation plans for the product features and user stories are consistent with QuikTrip’s architecture, technology and development standards.
- Manages technical debt (backlog) of the product.
- Ensure consistency in design on various products within their portfolio by following reference architecture provided by enterprise architecture, and engage architecture whenever exceptions need to be made.
- Alert any product related conflicts to the Product Portfolio Manager.
- Actively train junior developers on application development skills or system knowledge through mentoring, knowledge transfer, code review, and shadowing.
- Actively utilize training outlets as necessary improve development skills. This could take the form of multiple items, including but not limited to self-study, in-house classes, seminars or online training.
- Actively train on new systems and new technologies as they are incorporated into use by QuikTrip.
- Actively apply feedback received into day-to-day work and strives to improve performance.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending on-going training workshops, reviewing professional publications, reviewing industry best practices/procedures and reviewing new technologies to determine fit within the organization.
- Seek input from team members and supervisors on areas to improve skill set.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A