Website Ralphs Grocery Company
Collaborate with the pharmacist to perform the necessary dispensing duties according to professional standards and state and federal legal requirements. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion, and safety of others.
- Greet Customers and provide customer service.
- Perform cashiering functions.
- Assist staff pharmacist in mixing and dispensing medication.
- Process unclaimed prescriptions.
- Answer phone.
- Telephone physician to request refill authorization.
- Process return to vendor if deemed necessary.
- Order prescription and designated non-prescription pharmacy products.
- Maintain department, state, and federal standards.
- Maintain pharmacy files and inventory.
- Research and follows up on third party billing problems.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- High School diploma or general education degree
- Graduated from an accredited technician school or equivalent
- License must be in good standing
- Minimum 1-2 year related retail experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Proven leadership skills
- Effectively communicate by phone and in person with customers and internal associates
- Ability to read and interpret prescriptions and documents
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to travel independently
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize a variety of tasks and/or projects
- Familiar with industry/technical terms and processes
Company: Ralphs Grocery Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A