Website Red Lobster
The Red Lobster Associate Manager, 1:1 Marketing/CRM works within the CRM team and is the marketing expert on all sources of customer data and has deep knowledge of the data sources and it’s flow. This position is the liaison with Red Lobster IT and customer database partners to ensure that the data needs for CRM . Will also be involved in managing projects as they relate to the data and the data needs of the CRM and Marketing team.
- Manage and oversee the MRLR database and ensure the data is closely monitored and any data impacts are quickly identified and resolved.
- Develop, test, and optimize workflows and audience selections for all adhoc/triggered campaigns for email, SMS, app and push, based on insights.
- Own all CRM platform reporting setup and sharing on timely basis with key internal / 3rd party stakeholders.
- Input to all 1:1 Marketing Initiatives and Campaigns, including scoping and sizing of opportunities and campaigns.
- Liaise with various stakeholders, internal and external to Red Lobster, to develop a deeper experienced behavioral analysis.
- Responsible for creating, testing, and tracking loyalty program coupon/reward codes in internal systems.
- Reporting – Providing key trends and insights on an ongoing basis, from reporting tools (i.e. Adobe, MicroStrategy, Google Analytics, Loyalty Plus, Airship), and proactively share with key stakeholders. Trend with industry baselines.
- Liaison with Red Lobster IT & external partners, ensuring alignment on business rules, and quality in program and execution of initiatives
- Become an expert on the Red Lobster customer data.
- Develop standards, policies, and protocols for how the database is used ensuring data quality and maintenance.
- Contribute to the development and evolution of all data processes and documentation.
- Monitor the overall health of the database by ensuring current guest information, opt-in and opt-out data status is correct.
- Manage the quality and consistency of data capture across all guest touch points.
- Optimize enrollment process for all CRM guest capture initiatives, including loyalty, email and text programs.
- Work with the internal team to create and implement a preference page for guests.
- Research and maintain knowledge of third-party tools already in use and research other tools to meet organizational needs.
- Serve as a technical expert when internal team seeks customer database platform and campaign system guidance.
- Open any required tickets with internal or external partners to ensure and work or issue is getting visibility and that the work is in queue.
- SQL required, and experience with other marketing platforms; Adobe Campaign Classic is an advantage.
- Technical savvy working with customer databases, data appends and analysis, segmentation, and CRM platforms, with a preference to Adobe Campaign Classic
- Knowledge of A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis.
- Familiarity with appending external data sources.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills; user training experience.
- Excellent team player and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to produce reports and derive valuable insights and analysis.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment managing multiple deadlines.
- Results-driven with exceptional detail and knowledge of database metrics.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years customer database management
- Proven work experience as a CRM Operations Manager along with proven experience working within CRM/Email marketing and campaign management tools.
Company: Red Lobster
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A