A SUBWAY® Regional Manager over sees several Subway shops. Performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Jacksboro, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A