Website Rite Aid
As a Health & Wellness Associate, your role is to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and utilization of pharmacy and clinical services by effectively promoting and selling services provided by Rite Aid inside and outside of your assigned store. All duties described in this document are to be performed in keeping with the core values and service attributes consistent with the Rite Aid brand and strategy.
- Organize, promote, and facilitate health events for Rite Aid.
- Support, embrace and implement new initiatives to support wellness and health trends.
- Engage customers and provide a unique shopping experience utilizing in-store technology.
- Promote pharmacy and clinical services for Rite Aid in support of business and prescription growth initiatives.
- Utilize specialized knowledge of product categories to provide excellent customer service and promote health and wellness.
- Perform business to business and community outreach activities including immunization outreach, senior citizen center visits, health care provider visits, and fitness center visits.
- Introduce the customer to the Pharmacy team and provide support as they guide the customers in selecting and making purchasing decisions on products related to their wellbeing (vitamins, OTC, specialty foods etc).
- Ability to effectively promote services.
- Ability to meet minimum age and other requirements as set forth in state law. Minimum age of 18 years old for business travel through use of personal vehicle or public transportation
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business.
- Familiarity with pharmacy industry/technical terms and processes.
- Retail and/or customer service experience preferred.
- Sales and marketing training and/or experienced is preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One (1) year experience in the retail, sales, wellness or healthcare industries preferred.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health and Wellness
Job Location: Toledo, OH, USA
Application Deadline: N/A