Website Ross Stores
The Investor & Media Relations Analyst will be responsible for executing certain aspects of the company’s investor-related programs, including: assisting with the preparation of earnings and board related materials, tracking consensus estimates and analysts’ research reports, keeping abreast of competitive landscape, maintaining database of management interactions with the investment community, tracking stock prices, and analyzing shareholder base. This individual will have a high level of exposure to the company’s executive team and report directly to the Vice President, Investor & Media Relations.
- Contributing to the drafting and review of quarterly earnings and board-related materials including analysis/tracking of sales, earnings, margins, ratios, stock price performance, competitor trends, and industry developments. Assisting with ad-hoc requests from management based on business needs.
- Monitor and prepare reports on relevant data impacting company, peers, and industry. This includes daily stock price movements with updates to senior leaders, consensus estimates, sales trends across retail peers, and relevant government data impacting the consumer space.
- Other responsibilities include managing the investor relations website and mailbox, and collaborating with Marketing and Property Development on external media releases.
- Responsible for maintaining a database of interactions with the analyst and investment community and reporting on quarterly changes in share ownership to senior management. Also responsible for analyzing shareholder information to help assist with developing an annual IR marketing plan.
- Ability to learn quickly and function well in fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities
- Bachelor Degree in accounting, business, finance, economics preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Impeccable ethics, the ability to think independently; effective at communicating and educating others cross-functionally
- Minimum 3+ years of business experience, interest in investor relations preferred
- Must possess professional manner in dealing with senior management and stakeholders
- Strong finance background, solid understanding of finance and financial statements
- Strong planning, organizational, and execution skills with attention to detail and accuracy in all work performed
Company: Ross Stores
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Finance
Job Location: Dublin, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A