The Albertsons-Safeway IT Digital Marketing team has a need for a Sr. Manager, eCommerce. This role will primarily be responsible for driving cross-track program that consists of multiple projects in the Digital Marketing and eCommerce/Grocery Delivery business functions. The Senior Manager will report into the IT Director of eCommerce, lead group of Project Managers and software developers, working closely with other leadership team, cross-functional IT teams and business stakeholders distributed across geographical locations including Pleasanton CA, Phoenix, AZ and Manila, Philippines.
- Develops team members
- Strengthens department leadership
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Manages contractor and supplier process
- Builds and maintains Customer relationships
- Develops and manages budget in area of responsibility
- Participates in efforts to develop departmental strategies
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Ensures that issues impacting production are escalated and resolved
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Ensures application and infrastructure architectural solutions are stable, secure, and compliant with Company standards and practices
- 3+ years in management of technical team consisting of software developers.
- Ability to effectively articulate and present complex concepts, ideas and strategies to senior leadership and end-users.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross-track program level risks, interdependencies across projects.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, coach, counsel and train team members.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under pressure to balance competing priorities in meeting business deadlines.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communications skills.
- Experience with .Net and/or Java technologies.
- Must possess superior problem-solving skills, be action-oriented and decisive.
- Previous experience building system with Micro services will be a plus
- Previous experience with medium to large projects in Retail Companies, specifically around Digital Marketing and eCommerce business functions will be considered an asset.
- Ready to step in as a hands-on developer as and when needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Pleasanton, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A