This is an exciting opportunity to join Expedia’s Lodging Partner Services group (LPS). The Workforce Planning Team supports the lodging organization with forecasting and modeling staffing scenarios to ensure partner onboarding, account management, and support tasks are completed within targeted timeframes and to partner satisfaction. As Business Analysts, we seek complex business problems by finding the balance of data and analysis with business insight. We champion the toughest challenges across multiple operational partners and support teams delivering creative solutions using data mining, ad-hoc analysis, and statistical methods that maximize the insights for our partners. With access to the latest technology this could be an exciting position for someone who likes to explore and deeply understand Expedia’s lodging support services.
- Optimize current workforce staffing models.
- You will speak for the data, visualizing complex data sets telling a story for business partners.
- Work on initiatives alongside our external marketing partners.
- You will analyze data and communicate findings to partners across the business.
- Manipulate and transform data native to LPS Workforce Planning to enhance and extend staffing insights.
- You will extract information and meaning from structured and unstructured data.
- You will work closely with new data sets and business opportunities.
- Experience with big data environments
- You have a strong working knowledge of SQL, Teradata, Excel, Tableau (or similar)
- 2-3 years of professional experience
- Experience in workforce planning models
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or Data Science)
- You have experience in data modelling, reporting and business intelligence
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience supporting long term initiatives
- You are highly collaborative and used to working in a consensus driven culture
- The skills to translate complex results into clear insights and then compellingly communicate to the business
- You have the ability to adapt and learn quickly in a changing environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management, Analyst
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A