We are looking for a Senior Product analyst to drive the Business Intelligence (BI) roadmap for our white label solution. Our BI and data platform provides support for reporting and analytics for our global customers and new product initiatives. You will bring innovation, a strategic perspective, a passionate voice, and an ability to prioritize and execute on a fast-moving set of priorities and pressures.
- You will be working with the agile development teams to ensure that all reporting and insights provides consistent, clean data and support the business needs.
- As a Senior Product Analyst, you will work closely with the BI Product Manager and help drive the strategy for our internal and external BI solutions.
- You will present EPS product capabilities, vision, value propositions, and roadmap briefings to internal customers, internal analytics teams and to Leadership team.
- You will have a passion for working with both legacy and new database technologies, both in the cloud and on premise.
- You will drive the roadmap and vision for reporting & insights for our while label solution through a deep understanding of our external and internal customer needs in the Americas, EMEA and APAC. This includes collaborating with customers and internal groups in the different regions to develop a global view of data requirements.
- You will be the subject matter expert for white label solution reporting and visualization needs including static reports and interactive dashboards across all lines of business (air, hotel, etc.) and countries.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum 4 years experience in a Product, BI and/or data related role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You can articulate a vision and improvise and communicate ideas/positions on an ad hoc basis.
- Ability to work in a complex, diverse and changing environment. You are a person energized by maintaining focus on key business goals and ability to deliver on a plan with constrained resources.
- Good understanding of data warehousing, data integration and data quality.
Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail. Ability to ramp up quickly on data and become an expert across our different lines of business.
- Enthusiastic with the ability to influence across the organization at senior levels. Ability to push back or challenge partners in the organization while maintaining great relationships.
- Passion for customer interaction and desire to exceed what our customers demand of us.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business intelligence, visualization and reporting.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A