Our accountants, analysts, and managers balance the bottom line with multiple budget priorities and revenue streams. These talented, passionate, and meticulous financial professionals keep their eyes on our numbers to report, plan, and advise—to act as true partners to the business and keep our amazing growth on track.
- Work cross functionally with teams on forecast analysis including fluctuations.
- Demonstrate our Sephora values of Passion for Client Service, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect for All, Teamwork, and Initiative.
- Manage a team of 10 members in India.
- Assist in the preparation of the month-end financial package, including balance sheet and P&L flux analyses.
- Oversee resolution of double charges, charges back, etc.
- Work with Treasury / Operations to support store.
- Review monthly reconciliations for bank, A/R, and gift card liability and sales related reserves.
- Assist with procedural documentation and implementing processes and accounting policies within the company.
- Assisting with various ad hoc projects as needed.
- Manage the sales audit strategy and execution to ensure that sales are accurately reported.
- Provide support for internal and external audits, including preparing audit schedules and ensuring internal controls are operating effectively in areas of responsibility.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft products, especially Excel
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior experience with SAP and Aptos preferred
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and at least 7 years of accounting experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing, Finance
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A