The primary responsibility of the Inventory Control Associate is to perform a variety of inventory control activities to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the product within the distribution center to support the receiving, pick, pack, replenishment and shipping activities of the business using specified processes and procedures.
- Comply with all Company Loss Prevention policies and procedures, including proper work attire.
- Conduct audits on packed orders to ensure quality standards are met per Company standards.
- Follow all Company, state and OSHA safety rules, policies and regulations to ensure safe working practices, including proper work attire; report safety violations and potential safety violations to appropriate supervisory or management personnel.
- Inventory and track samples for Dotcom orders.
- Maintain a flexible work schedule and adhere to the requirement of working any designated shift and overtime as requested per business and operational needs.
- Maintain regular and acceptable attendance as set by Sephora.
- Perform area maintenance per established company standard operating procedures.
- Perform inventory control activities encompassing the following: overflow/cycle counts, researching missing product for orders, handling damaged product per company/vendor agreements.
- Perform slotting and cubiscan activities for Retail Operations.
- Put together special promotional packages and gift bags.
- Respond to questions from co-workers concerning product location and status.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to operate RF terminals to successfully track product in the warehouse.
- Ability to understand other functions of the business as they apply to position.
- Ability to work independently.
- Basic math skills and demonstrate an ability to match numbers.
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving.
- Detail oriented.
- Familiarity of warehouse layout or the ability to learn layout.
- Familiarity with WMS software or previous experience using menu driven applications.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience working in a distribution/warehouse environment preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Perryman, MD, USA
Application Deadline: N/A