The Store Manager manages the client service, people development, sales, productivity, merchandising, operational and human resource functions of their store. They ensure adherence to the SEPHORA concepts and culture, ensuring maximum profitability and compliance with SEPHORA’s objectives and policies.
- Achieve store’s sales plans and operating profits while maintaining expenses.
- Develop strategies to grow business, leveraging the customer loyalty program, events, product knowledge and services.
- Ensure a coaching culture is present that includes timely acknowledgement of successes, and feedback on opportunities.
- Ensure all team members receive quarterly development meetings and plans.
- Forecast sales and payroll with District Manager to drive store results.
- Maintain optimum store staffing levels to deliver an exceptional client experience while adhering to budgetary goals.
- Manage and measure the effectiveness of business strategies. Adjust game plan as needed.
- Monitor daily, weekly, monthly sales results and communicate to staff members.
- Recruit, interview, and hire for all positions according to business needs.
- Train, coach, delegate to, supervise and motivate Assistant Managers and Supervisors to develop their leadership and business skills.
- 5 years of management experience in the retail/service industry.
- A High School graduate or equivalent, while a College degree is preferred.
- Ability to analyze sales trends and react appropriately.
- Effective time management, problem solving and communication skills are essential.
- Maintaining composure and managerial courage are essential.
- Open availability including evenings, weekends and holidays is required.
- Previous experience recruiting, staffing and hiring across all store positions, including leadership.
- Proficiency in Windows, Word and Excel.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Ajax, ON, Canada
Application Deadline: N/A