Website Southwest Airlines
We are committed to provide our Employees a stable work environment with equal opportunity for learning and personal growth. Creativity and innovation are encouraged for improving the effectiveness of Southwest Airlines. Above all, Employees will be provided the same concern, respect, and caring attitude within the organization that they are expected to share externally with every Southwest Customer.
- Analyze data in order to spot sales trends and perform Customer and offering analysis.
- Assist Corporate Sales Team by helping to determine which Customers/accounts to target, review portfolio statistical performance and behavior/market trending.
- Assist in implementing sales management processes, analyze sales accounts, perform cost and performance analysis of existing Customers vs. new Customer acquisition.
- Assist in managing SalesForce data compliance and support the sales operations help desk.
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts (month and quarter focus) and roll up each week’s numbers to Corporate Sales leadership.
- Develop presentations with analytical results into presentable formats for all levels of management.
- Develop tailored reports in order to meet business requirements and provide financial analysis to support sales general operational and Customer activities.
- Manage reporting and analysis for Corporate Sales, including: executive reporting of sales results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, sales pipeline, corporate contracts, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
- Manage the incentive compensation plan. Ensure timely exchange of monthly data among business partners, calculate eligibility, review and distribute reports and payments, field inquiries from sales colleagues, and initiate data investigation and communicate resolution.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommend revisions to existing reports, or assist in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Partner with the Sales Team to develop effective selling tools and presentations.
- Perform analysis of account history, patterns and current activity. Implement tracking tools to obtain Customer insights
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives.
- Work with the Account Managers to identify opportunities for improvement and support quarterly business reviews.
- Provide ad hoc support to Corporate Sales leadership.
- 2 years’ work experience in sales analysis/operations required
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Experience in the airline or transportation industry preferred
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent education required.
- MBA or Masters in related field a plus.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Dallas, TX, USA
Application Deadline: N/A