Website Southwest Airlines
- Assists in training Ramp Agents to ensure that they are aware of appropriate regulations, procedures, and Company policies.
- Coordinates, as needed, with Operations, Customer Service, Maintenance, Provisioning, and Dispatch to maintain the stations on-time performance.
- Determines that aircraft are properly serviced and provisioned prior to departure and that all forms and records are properly completed and maintained.
- Ensure all Ramp Personnel are properly assigned and utilized. Requests overtime as needed and maintains maximum use and efficiency of all
- Employees on duty. Oversees breaks and lunch periods to control Employee productivity.
- Ensures Agents comply with Ramp procedures and use of correct forms and tools to comply with Company regulations and standards.
- Evaluates the work performance of Ramp Agents to ensure that their work performance, attendance, and appearance meet Company requirements.
- Knowledge of Contract and other policies and procedures.
- Monitors the handling and operating condition of all ramp equipment and all other tools and equipment needed for ramp services. Makes sure ground equipment is serviced and fueled as necessary.
- Performs special tasks or assignments as delegated by station management personnel
- Performs special tasks or assignments as delegated by station management personnel. Mentors Agents for future Leadership programs.
- Provides special care, attention, and assistance to all SWA Customer’s as needed.
- Ability read and write English;
- Ability to type and/or use computer keyboard with sufficient speed;
- Ability to work fast and under tight timelines to ensure timely flight departures with quick turns and the ability to handle many functions at once with many different offices and/or Team of people;
- Airline or related Leadership experience is desirable;
- Attend and successfully complete a training program in Dallas, Texas as well as on the job training.
- Need to be available to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays and overtime;
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent;
- May be required by Station Leadership to obtain a Customs Seal and meet all requirements to work international flights;
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Must have a valid drivers license with a good driving record;
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986;
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Airport Operations
Job Location: Santa Ana, CA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A