Website Spirit Airlines
Support request and logistics movements of materials by Spirit Airlines Technical Operations. Perform shipping, receiving and stocking of aircraft parts and supplies. Maintain accurate stock levels to guarantee materials availability for maintenance events to avoid service disruptions by aircraft being out of service due to parts.
- Accurately process shipments in compliance with federal regulations.
- Demand and issue all parts to maintain accurate inventory counts.
- Maintain up to date shelf life on every stockroom.
- May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g. emergencies change in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)
- Perform cycle counts accurately.
- Process all materials movement requests accurately and on time.
- 2+ years in a warehouse environment; Aviation related a plus.
- Ability to carry several assignments at the same time and deliver positive results.
- Ability to stand during extended period of time.
- Able to endure temperature changes and outside work.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Adjust to continuous change, ability to shift focus to new task while keeping productivity and without losing sight of general goals.
- Aviation Materials Knowledge, familiar with parts numbers, descriptions and handling.
- Dependable, completion of all assigned tasks and maintains good attendance.
- Detail Oriented, able to produce accurate work to avoid unnecessary reproduction.
- Forklift driving experience (preferred)
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to read, send and execute instructions via email and memos.
- Hazardous Materials Shipping and Handling, knowledge of HAZCOM and general shipping procedures.
- Hazmat shipping experience (preferred)
- High School or GED certification.
- Inventory Background experience (preferred)
- Proficient with computers, basic knowledge of word editing software, inventory sheets and email management.
- Self-initiated, able to complete needed work and/or identify areas that require work.
- Warehouse Operations’ Knowledge, experienced with shipping, receiving and stocking practices.
Company: Spirit Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Safety
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, USA
Application Deadline: N/A