Website Stater Bros. Markets
Maintain security of Company premises, property, and personnel.
- Deter and prevent losses while maintaining high visibility.
- Monitor vehicles, vendors, customers, visitors and employees on Company premises.
- Conduct investigations of crimes against the Company
- Control subjects detained for investigation
- Write reports relating to crimes against the Company
- Preform First Aid and CPR when needed
- Maintaining the confidentiality of all reports and Company information
- Perform all other duties as directed and assigned
- Knowledge of Criminal Laws – Security responsibility and procedures.
- Exercise of good judgment in the apprehension, detention and/or arrest of suspects.
- Must maintain a sense of integrity.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to deal effectively and professionally with all levels of individuals doing business from within and outside the Company
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Company: Stater Bros. Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A