From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only
celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
As a senior project manager, you will facilitate the project management of new stores, capital renovations and capital initiative plans. Collaborates on the financial and business analysis to develop, evaluate, and recommend renovation projects in coordination with Real Estate, Operations, Finance and Portfolio Management.
- Oversee a team of construction managers in the regional execution of store construction, ensuring that store designs are completed on time and within budget.
- Provide partners with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities to build effective teams
- Set goals for the work group, develop organizational capability, and model how we work together
- Develop strategic and operational plans for the work group, manage execution, and measure results
- Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Determine how financial objectives will be achieved through proactive management of the portfolio
- Collaborates with store development team to develop an integrated market plan
Qualification & Experience:
- construction management experience (7 years)
- progressive experience managing a construction team in a multi-unit retail or restaurant environment (7 years)
- project management experience (7 years)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Design
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A