A SUBWAY® Manager performs and directs overall restaurant management. Directs staff to ensure that food safety, product preparation, and cleanliness standards are maintained. Maintains standards of restaurant safety and security. Recruits staff and oversees training program. Responsible for inventory and money control systems – may establish inventory schedules. Responsible for local marketing initiatives – may contact prospective customers to promote sales. Maintains business records. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position.
- Identifies and contacts prospective customers to promote sales.
- Ensures that all local and national health and food safety codes are maintained and company safety and security policy are followed.
- Recruits, rewards and terminates staff as needed.
- Completes and posts the staff work schedules.
- Communicates changes of food preparations formulas, standards, etc. to staff.
- Supports local and national marketing initiatives.
- Maintains business records as outlined in the SUBWAY® Operations Manual. Analyzes business records to increase sales.
- Plans special events and promotions.
- Completes University of SUBWAY® courses as directed
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Knoxville, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A