Website Taco Bell
Our mission is to offer an exceptional greeting and eating experience that meets the demands and exceeds the expectations of our customers. Our goal is to consistently operate first class Taco Bell restaurants that provide a safe, positive and enjoyable working environment for our personnel.
The Shift Lead supports the RGM by running great shifts. Takes responsibility and ownership to solve problems and seeks the assistance of others as appropriate. Provides help and guidance to others on the team. The Shift Lead operates their shift in accordance with Taco Bell and L/M
- Attends Manager Meetings
- Schedule varies and may include nights and weekends.
- Reliable transportation
- Participates in training of Team Members
- Ensures food safety, quality and accuracy of orders
- Ensures that Team members complete their Shift Excellence tasks for their assigned position (s)
- Oversees proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking and holding times
- Assists RGM with facility maintenance
- Executes the MIC Success Routine and ensures responsibilities under People, Customer and Service are completed.
- Reinforces the dress code
- Ensures that health and safety standards are followed at all times
- Assists Profit and Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory and managing labor
- Resolves Customer complaints using LAST
- Role Models the Manager Code of Conduct.
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Fairhaven, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A