Website Taco Bell
The Shift Manager (SM) is an hourly position that serves to assist management in routine administrative and operational tasks within the restaurant. Focal points include:
- Assessing operational processes
- Driving excellence in customer service
- Maintaining company standards in product and facility specifications
- Reviewing food handling procedures
- The human resources responsibilities of a Shift Manager are limited to crew training and ongoing coaching and feedback for hourly employees. In addition, the Shift Manager may assume full responsibility for the opening and closing of the restaurant when management is unavailable. In these instances, the Shift Manager maintains administrative control of the restaurant but is not authorized to serve in a managerial capacity.
- Conducts periodic food safety audits.
- Maintains fast, accurate service, positive guest relations and ensure products are consistent with company quality standards.
- Provides on-going coaching and feedback to crew on customer service, product quality and speed of service.
- Conducts daily inventory, completes shift-to-shift food safety audit and sets up daily control sheets.
- In the absence of management, responsible for food and supplies deliveries and restaurant opening and closing.
- Monitors inventory, food preparation and order fulfillment on a daily basis to ensure adherence to company standards.
- Monitors speed with service (SWS) performance and resolves bottlenecks to achieve SWS goals.
- Reviews facility and equipment readiness.
Is fully aware of customer needs and ensures that they receive quality products and service. Ensures work is to the correct standard. Possesses extremely high standards of product quality and speed of service and constantly monitors performance against those standards. Possesses a strong eye for detail and cleanliness. Presents a positive image through tidy and professional appearance of self and other employees. Interacts with customers in a highly effective and proactive manner. Consistently seeks to improve the customer experience. Demonstrates and emphasizes to others the importance of a winning customer experience. Uses customer feedback tools and techniques in making decisions and improving restaurant performance.
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Restaurant Staff
Job Location: West Berlin, NJ, USA
Application Deadline: N/A