Website Taco Bell
Taco Bell is looking to hire an experienced Development Project Coordinator who is interested in joining a Category One development team reinventing the way Taco Bell builds, renovates, and maintains restaurants. The successful candidate will be responsible for regional support for new, remodel, and maintenance projects in the US and will be based in the New York area. You must have a passion for providing world-class support for our development teams by collaboratively working across various teams to while consistently modeling Taco Bell’s unique Live Mas Culture.
- Coordinate documentation requirements throughout the project adhering to company policies and Internal Audit guidelines.
- Coordinate utility set ups, bonds, letters of credit and project specific requirements and communicating with all stakeholders.
- Participate in onboarding new consultants, vendors, franchisees, and project team members.
- Report project status with internal and external team members including Development, Operations,
- Marketing, IT, Technicians contractors, distributors, franchisees, and vendors.
- Resolve any payment issues with vendors and property accounting as well as all project reimbursable funds & allowances.
- Review construction project draws and invoices and submit recommendations for approval.
- Track project budgets from approval to project completion and report changes at critical milestones.
- Verify accuracy of project quotes and invoices in accordance with Brand standards and approved plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Construction, Real Estate, Architecture, Facilities or Development related field.
- Great communicator (both written and oral).
- Love seeing a project come together from beginning to end.
- Maniacally organized and enjoy being the glue that makes a project come together.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and love learning new computer skills.
- You are a phenomenal multi-tasker and enjoy an exciting fast paced environment.
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Admin
Job Location: New York, NY, USA
Application Deadline: N/A