The Food & Beverage team enables a consistent experience for our guests by ensuring product is fresh, in stock, available and accurately priced and signed on the sales floor. They are experts of operations, process and efficiency. This team leads food and food services including replenishment, inventory accuracy, food safety, presentation, pricing and promotional signing processes for all Food and Beverage areas of the store.
- Validate and follow-up on experts’ progress against department checklists and routines.
- Establish clear goals and expectations and hold team members accountable to expectations.
- Expect and enable experts to stay up-to-date on relevant trends and products.
- Foster a productive relationship with your Starbucks DM (if applicable), attend required in-store planning and business meetings and follow-up on key takeaways from their time in your store.
- Ensure proper execution on all food safety standards and cleaning routines.
- Lead team onboarding and learning.
- Understand sales goals, plan and execute daily/weekly workload to deliver on department and store sales goals and guest engagement. Including planning food service transitions, revisions, sales plans, sampling, promotions and price change workload.
- Make production quantity decisions just in time to ensure freshness, in-stocks, sales and profitability are achieved all day, every day.
- Model guest service standards; delivering a fresh and full area during all opening hours, developing experts who share product knowledge with the guest.
- Lead your team to uphold and maintain all Starbucks and Pizza Hut Brand Standards and production specifications (where applicable).
- Walk Food & Beverage Standards and Food Service Routines daily to assess priorities and review reporting to identify business gaps for follow-up.
- Evaluate and recommend candidates for open positions and develop a guest-centric team.
- Follow proper perishable inventory management procedures to ensure an accurate recording of inventory.
- Work a schedule that aligns to guest and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts and weekends).
- Ensure accurate in-stocks by placing store-initiated orders according to best practices.
- Close knowledge and skill gaps through training and experiences.
- Provide service and a shopping experience that meets the needs of the guest.
- Assess Food Service back of house, production areas, dining spaces, and merchandising spaces to ensure food safety and proper inventory levels.
- Experience leading a team of hourly team members; including skills in interviewing, developing, coaching, evaluating and retaining talent
- Knowledge of guest service fundamentals and experience building a guest first culture on your team
- Knowledge of Food and Beverage business fundamentals: department sales trends, freshness and quality, inventory management, guest shopping patterns, pricing and promotions strategies
- Skills in planning department(s) daily/weekly workload to support business priorities and deliver sales goals
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Effective communication skills
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- Lead and hold others accountable
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Strong interest and knowledge of the food service business
- Welcoming and helpful attitude
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Georgetown, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A