Website Tech Mahindra
We Welcome Energetic & Passionate professionals who Accept No Limits, Think alternatively and Can Drive Positive change for Individual and Organisational value addition.
– Must have Manufacturing Domain Experience
– Should be aware of Wireshark for network capture.
– Knowledge of DSN, ODBC connections and PORT 14000 is desirable.
– Should have knowledge on Windows VSS for bulk backup of archives.
– Exposure to Predix is desirable with GE Proficy Historian-v7.0 SP4.
– Should have good knowledge on client server based OPC architecture.
– Should have debugging knowledge on asp.net developed tools/applications.
– Must have deep understanding on OPC towards configuration and troubleshooting.
– Must be aware of upgradation and migration process from lower version of Historian to higher.
– Must have knowledge of Matrikon OPC client for testing of data quality from various OPC sources.
– Required to have proficiency in Historian configuration for real time data and Alarms & Events data.
– Should be good at maintaining SQL server towards configuring user security and data storage sanitation.
– Must have the capability to write complex queries using joints to fetch data from various records of DB.
– Should have installation, configuring and troubleshooting knowledge on GE Proficy Historian-v4.0/5.5/6.0/7.0 SP1/2/3/4.
– Should have configuring and troubleshooting knowledge on SCADA system specially GE Cimplicity or Adapt Wind Farm Client or Sys1 Evo.
– Mandatory: GE Proficy Historian v4.0,5.5,7.0, SCADA (any GE), SQL Server 2008 R2, SSRS, ASP.NET/Java, OPC, Good written and Verbal communication
Qualification & Experience:
Seeking an MES professional with experience in the range of 5 to 10 years and having experience in designing, developing, deploying and supporting Proficy Historian based solution for Manufacturing Industry.
Company: Tech Mahindra
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Pune, India
Application Deadline: N/A