Website Tech Mahindra
· Drive early assimilation of new hires and expats.
· Advisor to managers and associates on relevant people matters.
· Managing relationship with external stakeholders, Government bodies etc
· DrivEE associate engagement and connect through organization and location programs
· Conduct periodic review and participate in policy and process formulation for the region.
· Centre of expertise for local labour laws, ensuring compliance in people practices. Liaison with local legal authorities as required.
· Business Development Support to Sales/Leadership.Manage HR Track for People Transition and execute ensuring the agreed contractual obligations.
· Sound Knowledge of HR processes, policies and systems.
· Good written and verbal communication esp. public speaking
·Ability to quickly adapt to the local culture and practices
· Proactive approach; solution orientation and decision making abilities
·Collaborative – Ability to work with multi-site, cross functional teams and multitasking.
· Ability to work independently and possessing strong skills on data analysis, documentation and presentations.
· Ability to understand and interpret local laws and regulations and align organizational practices accordingly;
·Excellent interpersonal skills and people connect, networking; ability to closely engage with the diverse workforce would be essential. Good stakeholder management
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of 2-5+ years in IT Services industry
Company: Tech Mahindra
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Human Resources
Job Location: Pune, India
Application Deadline: N/A