Website Five Below
Ensure targets outlined by the Service Level Target (SLT) and KPI’s are achieved
Identify productivity enhancements and offer recommendations.
- Responsible for managing and configuring of on-site equipment (laptops, handhelds, printers, scanners, etc)
- Act as a primary point of contact for your assigned location during business hours
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform back-fill capabilities for other sites.
- Assist in the development of technical documentation.
- Responsible for working the ticket queue
- Rotating after hours on-call support for all sites required
- Take the lead on projects/work streams related to the use of Distribution Center IT systems.
- Ability to demonstrate troubleshooting skills, think analytically while working in a fast paced dynamic and growing IT environment and the flexibility to work with a wide range of technologies.
- Working knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Windows CE, Linux and warehouse management systems
- Experience with ticketing systems preferred.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are essential.
- Experience using a mobile device management platform (Avalanche, Intune)
- Solid understanding of PCs, Zebra thermal printers and handheld scanning devices.
- Must be able to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities while ensuring successful completion of all items in a timely fashion. Must be highly organized.
- Industry certifications such as A+, Network+, MCP, MCSE, or CCNA a strong plus.
- Must be friendly, outgoing, accommodating and patient while working with end users who are in a stressful warehouse environment and need urgent assistance.
- Must understand networking concepts such as cabling types, IP addressing, and wireless troubleshooting
Qualification & Experience:
- Prefer 3-6 years’ hands-on experience with hardware and software. Experience in a warehouse environment a plus.
Company: Five Below
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Forsyth, Georgia, United States
Application Deadline: N/A